Feet issues are a common complaint of those who are on the feet a lot throughout the day or for those who have medical issues that affect their feet.
A foot massager is a great way to relieve some of this pain, help to loosen the muscles in the feet so that you can be on your way the next day without lingering effects of pain.
There are several massagers on the market, and the MedMassager MMF06 Speed Foot Massager is one of the higher rated products on the market.
The massager is listed on Amazon with a 4.5 star rating out of 5 stars. This is a high rating, showcasing just how well this product is loved by those how have used it.
There are several highlights of this massager that makes it an easy sell to many who are searching for such a product. The highlights include:
- 11 speeds on the massager pad
- The foot pad includes an arch bar, catering to every shape of foot on the market
- The foot pad is oscillating, allowing a user to find the most comfortable position
- The foot pad is a pressure point targeted surface for the utmost in relief and comfort
- It includes the kit to use this on carpet, hardwood or tile floor
- Consider rugged construction for reliability for many years to come
- Does come with a 1 year warranty
Another important highlight of this product is that is approved by the FDA for therapy use, which is not something that many massagers on the market can say.
This unit is a bit heavier than others that are on the market, weighing in at 11 pounds. However, due to the rugged construction of the product, this extra weight is expected. The actual dimensions of the product:
- 16 x 12 x 9.5 inches
This unit can easily be stored upright on the floor next to a seat or even in a closet floor.
Quality of Product Highlights
To truly know if a product is worth your investment, it is imperative to look at each highlight of the product to know whether this would be a fit for your situation or not. The highlights of the product are discussed in more depth below.
The 11 speeds of this massager is highly impressive. Why is this? Most massagers do not offer this many speeds in one machine.
In fact, the manufacturer claims that this is the strongest machine on the market as competitors do not reach the speed that this machine does.
Consumer who have used this product state that the vibration is strong and it does take some getting used to.
However, after doing this, they simply love the ability to change the speeds per their needs and personal desires.
The sound of the speed is a nice low hum, which means it should not disturb those around you or affect how well you can hear television if relaxing while using this.
The arch bar is a nice feature in any massager, as no two feet are shaped the same.
However, the bar was intended to be used as a way to massage your toes, giving a full foot workout, something not found with other units on the market.
The Foot Pad
The foot paid is impressive with its ability to osculate and also having the targeted pressure points on the pad.
For those who want a bit of a rougher massage, they can simply press their feet to the pad with more weight. And this machine holds up to whatever you put it through. It should also be noted that the foot pad is not heated.
However, users often say that the vibrations help to increase circulation, in turn making their feet feel warmer despite not having this feature.
The warranty on the product is one year, which many people point out is nice.
However, from most consumer reviews is can be concluded that no one has really had to use this warranty feature. This speaks to just how rugged and dependable this unit is for those who use it.
Positives of the Product
There are several positives that are pointed out about this product. These positive include:
- Large plate to fit most any size foot
- The number of speeds is great, allowing for a variety of massage strengths to be felt, not found with several machines
- It is one of the only FDA approved machines on the market
- The foot pad is rubberized ensuring that you do not have to worry about slipping
- The angle of the foot pad allows for a comfortable position
- The arch bar is nice for those with toe circulation issues
- Works on any type of floor
- It does include a decent warranty
Negatives of the Product
With any product on the market, there are always going to be some negative feedback. For this product, negatives included:
- The industrial appearance is not as appealing to people compared to those other massagers on the market that may be a bit more aesthetically pleasing
- It is a heavier weight which can make transporting this or storing it a bit harder
- There is no heat with the massager, just vibration
- Fairly expensive when compared to other foot massagers on the market
The price of this unit via Amazon is $239.95. This is relatively more expensive than other massagers on the market, which may make many people stray away from this.
However, with the speed adjustments on this unit, it is one of the more powerful ones to choose for in home use.
It does come highly recommended by doctors and other medical professionals for those who suffer from a variety of illnesses that cause foot pain or poor circulation.